So, now you are in that financial stage where you are hesitant to take loans from banks. Well, if you want to take only an informed decision on the loan application, the only guide will be none other than an experienced loan agent. Many have a misconception about these persons, whether they are the authentic ones or a scam. But these people are the representatives of various banks or non-banking financial organizations who look out for customers interested in immediate funding.
A loan agent position is one of the most gratifying opportunities for acquiring unexpected growth in a career. Therefore, without a second thought, apply for a loan agent position to guide people about the ultimate financial decision.
What Qualifications Are Required for Becoming a Loan Agent?
If you are thinking about your eligibility, here are the complete details on the qualification requirements that will address your query.
- To get an opportunity to work as a loan agent, you don’t have to possess any finance or banking degree.
- You must be an adult or a minimum of 18 years
- You must be an Indian citizen
- You should have deep knowledge of using the internet and computer
- You must have up-to-date knowledge of the loan process
- Regardless of your job position, you can apply to work as a loan agent. Whether you have owned a business or working as a salaried professional, you can consider the role of a loan agent in your free time
- You have to pass out a minimum 12th degree
- You have to maintain a good CIBIL score and a satisfied credit report
- It would help if you had a devotion to the job profile. Certainly, you can extend your hand to loan-seeking persons.
- You must have excellent interpersonal skills and the urge to make professional contacts as much as possible
How to Become a Registered Loan Agent?
Every bank has its process for allowing you as a loan agent. To play the role of dedicated loan agent, you must register yourself with the concerned bank. Every financial organization follows its distinct registration procedure, although registration is common.
First, you have to fill out the online form on the concerned bank’s website and submit it. If you don’t find out the form on the official site, visit the branch in person to collect the form.
After getting the application, the concerned department will call you to submit many documents that prove your eligibility for applying as a bank loan agent.
Once they make verification of your submitted documents, check your credit history, and find everything alright, they will call you to attend a face-to-face interview.
If they find you capable of the position of loan agent in the financial firm, they will send you an agreement for giving your acknowledgement
On agreeing with their proposal, you will be assigned a code that will help you in the referral process of the loan sanctioned
Now, you are ready to submit a loan application and your referral code to get the expected commission.
With your commitment to work as a loan agent, you can come to the aid of both the banks and the lenders.