As one of the most widely-used video sharing platforms, TikTok allows users to publish and consume videos from a wide variety of creative fields. Besides, users might very easily spend twenty to thirty minutes just skimming through fascinating video content one after the other. TikTok lets users download interesting videos from TikTok to their mobile devices, which makes it really simple to share videos with pals who aren’t even using TikTok! However, when you save a TikTok video, you will see a bouncing watermark applied to the video, even obscuring important sections of the video that are being shown. Though it is done for security reasons, sometimes, the watermarks are very annoying, and you want to remove them. Is there any way you can get rid of it?
This article will demonstrate both how to remove TikTok watermark from a video that you have already downloaded and how to download TikTok videos without watermark from the very beginning of the download process.
How to remove TikTok watermark on Android and iOS
- Crop videos to remove watermark
TikTok is compatible with both Android and iOS smartphones. Cropping is the easiest approach to remove watermarks from TikTok videos on your mobile phone. You can use the in-built app or use a third-party tool to edit your videos. Here’s how to do it on both iOS and Android by simply cropping the video.
- Play the downloaded TikTok video in Google Photos.
- Click the Edit icon and select the Crop, and a crop box appears.
- Change the slider at the bottom of the crop box, and pick Square 16:9, 4:3, or 3:2 to crop the video as desired.
- Click the Save copy button to save the cropped TikTok video.
- Find the video in your Photos app.
- Select Edit
- Resize at the bottom.
- Pinch to zoom into the video and remove the watermark.
- Tap Done.
- Use TikTok Watermark Remover App
TikTok watermark remover software may also be used to remove TikTok watermark from downloaded videos on your phone. This part includes two programs for you: Remove & Add Watermark and Video Eraser. Remove & Add Watermark is an Android software for removing and adding watermarks to pictures and videos. Video Eraser is an iOS software that removes undesired watermarks, logos, and icons from videos. Here are the steps that how they can work.
Remove & Add Watermark
- Get the Remove & Add Watermark app from Google Play and launch it on your Android device.
- Click Select Video > Remove Watermark, then add the TikTok video you saved.
- Move the rectangle box over the watermark and cover it. Then, click the “+” button to add another rectangle box to cover the second TikTok watermark in the bottom right corner.
- When you’re done, click “Save” to keep your video.
- Download, install, and launch Video Eraser.
- Click More > Crop Video to remove watermark and choose your TikTok video.
- Click Free to customize the aspect ratio for the TikTok video you want to download and trim off the watermark.
- Click Export to save.
How to remove TikTok watermark on Windows
Directly deleting the watermark from the video is yet another option for eliminating the TikTok logo. How to remove this from TikTok directly? Format Factory maybe a good choice. It is a free converter that can convert files of many types, including video, images, music, and documents. In addition to that, it comes with other features, such as the capability to cut, divide, crop, and trim video as well as remove branding.
Here’s how to use Format Factory to get rid of the TikTok watermark in your video.
- Get Format Factory from their website, then install it, and then run it.
- Click the Delogo box in the Video menu, then select your TikTok video to upload.
- Enclose the watermark by dragging the box around it; then, click OK > OK; finally, click Start to export the video.
How to download TikTok videos without the watermark
Videodownloaded is the best TikTok downloader available online. You can use it without. any other software to download TikTok videos with no one watermark. It is compatible with any device so long as you have a web browser application installed, such as Google Chrome, Safari, or Mozilla Firefox. Videos often have a high-definition resolution of 1080p.
Here’s how to use it:
- Open TikTok.com and look for a video you’d like to download.
- Click the Share button > Copy Link.
- Open Safari/ Google and go to Videodownloaded.
- Paste your Tiktok video link into the search box and it will automatically resolve video links for you.
- Click the Download video button to save the video.
ConclusionActually, how to download videos without watermark is an easy thing to execute. A free YouTube video downloader or TikTok video downloader could help you remove this. Video downloaded is, in my opinion, the most effective and trustworthy tool to download a clean TikTok video. It can get any video from TikTok given its URL, remove this, and make the video downloadable. In addition to its high-quality service, the website is well-known for its intuitive design and user-friendly interface. There is no limit to the number of TikTok videos you may download from Video downloaded, and the service will always be free of charge.